Eurojuris International 2019 – IBG Meeting Monaco
28/29 March 2019 (Monaco)
Organized by GIACCARDI & BREZZO Avocats.
International Business Group Meeting about “Gambling debts”.
• What is the legal age for gambling?
• Are gambling debts recoverable? What documents would be required (for gambling online and on site)?
• If not, is there a possible alternative way to try to recover gambling debts?
• Is there a specific Gambling Winnings Tax (or are gambling winnings threated like any other income)?
• Would the Courts of your jurisdiction enforce a Monegasque judgement without decision on the merit (under the common conditions; ie competence, proper notice to the defendant, application of the proper law, absence of provision contrary to the public order)? How long it could take?
Katalin SZECSKAY – SZECSKAY ATTORNEYS AT LAW (Hungary)
Tobias F. ZIEGLER – BRESSLER, AMERY & ROSS, P.C. (USA)
Richard DEVALL – IBB Solicitors │ Edouard RIMMEL – VEALE WASBROUGH VIZARDS LLP (UK)
Stefano MORRI – MORRI ROSSETTI & ASSOCIATI (Italy)
Sjoerd TILMAN – MANNAERTS APPELS Advocaten (Netherlands)
Olivier VIBERT – IFL Avocats (France)
Oliver MELBER – CAEMMERER LENZ (Germany)
Edmund ROEHLICH – PROKSCH & PARTNER Rechtsanwälte (Austria)
Patricia KEMAYOU – GIACCARDI & BREZZO Avocats (Monaco)