Eurojuris International Congress 2017
12/15 October 2017 (Brussels)
Litigation, ADR & Contracts Group’s Session about “Judicial and Contractual Mediation”.
With the participation of Patricia KEMAYOU MENGUE, Guillaume CARDOEN, Benjamin LECLERCQ. More
• What is the applicable law in your country? Do you have any statistics on the use of mediation in your country?
• What are the conditions to initiate mediation contractually and legally?
• Do mediation proceedings suspend legal proceedings?
• What are the requirements to become a mediator?
• What is the sequence of mediation proceedings and confidentiality?
• What are the main advantages of mediation as opposed to traditional court proceedings or arbitration?