IBA 23rd Annual International Wealth Transfer Practice Conference: Working globally, planning locally
5/6 March 2018 (London)
Presented by the IBA Private Client Tax Committee and supported by the IBA Family Law Committee, with the participation of Patricia KEMAYOU MENGUE.
• Cross-border investments
• Privacy and constitutional concerns with public registers under EU’s 4th Anti-Money Laundering Directive
• Cross-broder giving and philanthropy
• Cross-border inheritance: practical considerations
• Art and private clients
• What can we learn from successful families?
• Enforceable cross-border matrimonial agreements