IBA 25th International Private Client Conference
2/3 March 2020 (London)
Presented by the IBA Private Client Tax Committee and supported by the IBA Family Law Committee.
• The endless development of disclosure: a review of DAC6 and similar systems around the world
• Art: private passion or a private client asset?
• Hot topics roundtable session
• The internationally mobile athlete: on pitch, on track, on image – advising professional sporting clients
• Breakfast roundtable session: the ethics of tax planning
• ‘I’m a beneficiary, get me out of here!’
• The planner’s liability – an expanding scope
• Undisciplined clients – what to do when families make personal decisions that do not accord with their structure
• UBO registers: the emerging monsters in our midst